1) Will it cost me money to apply? NEVER.
Some finance companies charge $150, $250 or more to submit an application. It will never cost you a penny to apply with us and remember, we only Soft Pull credit so there is no record or damage on your personal credit report.
2) Is it safe to work with any lender since I’m providing personal information? NO.
Unless your agent is licensed and bonded by a state and or federal agency, you cannot be assured you are working with someone qualified or that your information is safe. We are licensed and bonded for over a decade by the Department of Financial Protection and Innovation in California which has the most stringent requirements of any state in the U.S.A.
3) Are there any hidden charges once I’m approved? NEVER.
Once approved, you are provided a term sheet with all the costs associated with your loan; unless you make a substantial change, nothing will be added to your financing.
4) Can I speak with someone if I have questions? I hate getting offshore operators on helplines. YES.
We are available 7 days a week to speak with us directly, not a remote operator. If we miss your call, you will get a return call the same day; emails are answered the same day as well! Try contacting your commercial lender on a Saturday, good luck.
5) Am I rushed into making a final decision if I’m approved? NEVER.
Our approvals are valid for a minimum of 30 days and sometimes longer. Discuss with your spouse, business partner, CFO and compare your options; we never push you to make an important “rushed” decision. We offer solid approval terms and stand behind them.