Equipment Leasing and Financing
$20,000 to $10,000,000
First US Finance LLC is an inspired commercial equipment financing company designed to fill the gap left by commercial lenders by making capital available for all types of business entities and equipment. We offer equipment financing, commercial loans, project financing, collateral loans, start-up financing and working capital loans for all size companies throughout the United States. We approve them more efficiently than traditional lenders and have no upfront fees nor large deposits. Our process requires minimal paperwork while offering a streamlined credit review for fast results. We strive to provide personalized service tailored to your needs along with a variety of lending solutions to meet all business expansion goals. Our process includes same-day feedback on all applications, only soft-pull credit reports to avoid affecting personal credit scores and competitive terms with a variety of finance options. There is no cost to apply to see how we can help your company save money and grow. Please contact us today and experience the difference!
We Can Support Your Equipment Financing Goals Quickly…
Aircraft Finance Programs
Special Vendor Programs
Expert Credit Review & Analysis
What Our Clients Say…
“Lester was a great resource, always available with answers and guidance on the equipment financing process. We closed the loan within 2 weeks of filing our application. I recommend Lester & First US Finance to any business with financing needs. – TIM BROWN – Tim Brown Architecture”
“First US Finance provided equipment financing for my entire theatre complex with new audio, video, LED lighting and seating and with better terms and rate than I had hoped for… I’m a lifetime client! Thank you.” – LARRY RUTAN – Zephyrhills Cinema
“I am whole heartedly thanking you for our solar project, it could not have been achieved to the level of greatness had it not been for you and First US Finance.” – TERRY NORRIS – Precision Instruments
“I recommend Lester to all business owners looking for a solid provider of equipment financing. He’s extremely professional, knowledgeable and reacts quickly.” – ALEX HAIEK – Mortgage Officer
Equipment Leasing & Business Financing
First US Finance helps companies succeed by offering a variety of equipment financing solutions.
Clients: We work directly with private companies, business owners, equipment vendors, non-profits and brokers to provide equipment financing and commercial loans for every need.
Focus: We specialize in “A” to “C” credits and base our approvals on a complete business profile. If you need equipment financing, equipment leasing or a business loan; we will find a way to get you approved.
Types of Equipment for Leasing & Financing
Medical, Dental & Chiropractic Equipment
Manufacturing – Assembly Equipment
Aircraft Financing – Business & Personal
LED Lighting Retrofits
Commercial Solar Systems
Equipment financing is the practice of obtaining funding to purchase equipment needed to run a business. There are many benefits companies can enjoy by using equipment financing, including:
1) Preserving cash flow: Equipment financing allows companies to preserve their cash flow by avoiding the need to make large upfront payments to purchase equipment. This enables companies to maintain their liquidity and invest their cash in other areas of the business.
2) Maintaining credit lines: Equipment financing helps companies maintain their credit lines by not having to use their credit lines to purchase equipment. This can help companies avoid the risk of reaching their credit limit and facing penalties.
3) Fixed payments: Equipment financing typically involves fixed monthly payments over a specified period, which allows companies to budget and plan for their expenses more effectively.
4) Up-to-date equipment: Financing allows companies to acquire the latest equipment and technology without having to pay for it upfront. This can give them a competitive advantage by improving their efficiency and productivity.
5) Tax benefits: Companies may be able to deduct the full cost of equipment financing payments from their taxable income, which can help reduce their tax liability.
6) Improved cash flow forecasting: Equipment financing provides predictable monthly payments, which can make it easier for companies to forecast their cash flow and plan their expenses accordingly.
Overall, equipment financing can be an effective way for companies to acquire the equipment they need while preserving their cash flow, maintaining their credit lines, and enjoying other financial benefits.