We Specialize in…
We Can Solve Your Equipment Leasing & Commercial Lending Problems Quickly…
First US Finance LLC is an equipment leasing and equipment financing company created to fill the gap left by commercial lenders and other equipment leasing companies. Our investor and wholesale funding partners help private companies, municipalities and non-profit groups obtain business financing throughout the United States. We are an innovative finance company based in California with expertise in the industrial machine, technology and energy markets. We offer equipment leasing, commercial loans, project finance, business loans and working capital for growing companies and approve them more quickly and effectively than traditional leasing companies. In addition to commercial lending, we offer a variety of business finance and commercial loan solutions.
- Working Capital Loans
- Capital Leases
- Operating Leases
- Solar Operating Leases
- Power Purchase Agreements (PPA)
- Aircraft Finance Programs
- Customized Vendor Programs
- Internal credit review for expert analysis
- Fast approval process for business lending
Equipment Leasing & Business Financing
Lester Salvatierra of First US Finance helps companies succeed by offering them a variety of business financing solutions.
Clients: We work directly with private companies, business owners, equipment vendors, municipalities, non-profits and brokers.
Focus: We specialize in “A” to “C” credit profiles and base our approvals on the complete business background. If you require equipment financing, equipment leasing or a business loan; we find ways to make your business financing project work.
Types of Projects for Equipment Leasing:
Latest Blog Posts
- 03 Jul 2017First US Finance LLC structures 718kW Solar PPA for Humboldt Bay Harbor in CaliforniaFirst US Finance LLC supports a Southern California solar developer in structuring a 25 year PPA (power purchase agreement) for Humboldt Conservation District in Samoa, California. The PPA rate and escalator for the 717.57 kW rooftop solar project Read More...
- 27 Jun 2017What a UCC Filing Means to Your BusinessUCC guidelines dictate how commercial transactions are handled throughout the United States; UCC stands for Uniform Commercial Code. If your business has ever financed equipment then you have some experience with a UCC filing. It is a way the federal Read More...