We Specialize in…
Your #1 Source for Equipment Leasing & Commercial Lending
First US Finance LLC is an equipment leasing and equipment financing company created to fill the gap left by commercial lenders and other equipment leasing companies. Our investor and wholesale funding partners help private companies, municipalities and non-profit groups obtain business financing throughout the United States. We are an innovative finance company based in California with expertise in the industrial machine, technology and energy markets. We offer equipment leasing, commercial loans, project finance, business loans and working capital for growing companies and approve them more quickly and effectively than traditional leasing companies. In addition to commercial lending, we offer a variety of business finance and commercial loan solutions.
- Working Capital Loans
- Capital Leases
- Operating Leases
- Solar Operating Leases
- Aircraft Finance Programs
- Customized Vendor Programs
- Internal credit review for expert analysis
- Fast approval process for business lending
Equipment Leasing & Business Financing
Lester Salvatierra of First US Finance helps companies succeed by offering them a variety of business financing solutions.
Clients: We work directly with private companies, business owners, equipment vendors, municipalities, non-profits and brokers.
Focus: We specialize in “A” to “C” credit profiles and base our approvals on the complete business background. If you require equipment financing, equipment leasing or a business loan; we find ways to make your business financing project work.
Types of Projects for Equipment Leasing:
Latest Blog Posts
- 08 Mar 2017Fast Money (It’s Legal…)Want fast money hassle-free; the same day or the next? It’s possible; just have your paperwork ready to go. If you don’t want to bother with financial statements, tax returns, etc. and need cash almost instantly then we have two options for you. Read More...
- 17 Jan 2017Financing SenseDon’t want to pay any interest? Pay cash for your new equipment and you can be assured you are paying the lowest “rate”. If you have buckets of extra cash this might be the best thing to do but if you have that much extra capital that means Read More...