We Can Support Your Equipment Leasing & Financing Goals Quickly…
First US Finance LLC is an equipment leasing and equipment financing company created to fill the gap left by commercial lenders and other equipment leasing companies. Our investor and wholesale funding partners help private companies, municipalities and non-profit groups obtain business financing throughout the United States. We are an innovative finance company based in California with expertise in the industrial machine, technology and energy markets. We offer equipment leasing, commercial loans, project finance, business loans and working capital for growing companies and approve them more quickly and effectively than traditional leasing companies. In addition to commercial lending, we offer a variety of business finance and commercial loan solutions.
- Working Capital Loans
- Capital Leases
- Operating Leases
- Solar Operating Leases
- Power Purchase Agreements (PPA)
- Aircraft Finance Programs
- Customized Vendor Programs
- Internal credit review for expert analysis
- Fast approval process for business lending
Testimonials: What Our Clients Say…
Equipment Leasing & Business Financing
Lester Salvatierra of First US Finance helps companies succeed by offering them a variety of business financing solutions.
Clients: We work directly with private companies, business owners, equipment vendors, municipalities, non-profits and brokers.
Focus: We specialize in “A” to “C” credits and base our approvals on a complete business profile. If you need equipment financing, equipment leasing or a business loan; we will find a way to get you approved and make your business financing project work.
Types of Equipment for Leasing & Financing:
Latest Blog Posts
- 14 Nov 2017Sage Finance Tips to Make the Process SmootherHere are some real tips and issues we encounter when reviewing and processing finance applications; if you can address these in advance the chances of going through the underwriting and approval process smoothly and with less stress will increase Read More...
- 12 Sep 2017Is Borrowing Capital Better Than Giving Up Ownership?Here are some good reasons to go into debt on your new venture rather than pulling in investors and giving up ownership and some control. If you have a complex service then attracting investors and or partners which will also add a specific expertise Read More...