We Specialize in…
Your #1 Source for Equipment Leasing & Commercial Lending
First US Finance LLC is an equipment leasing and equipment financing company created to fill the gap left by commercial lenders and other equipment leasing companies. Our investor and wholesale funding partners help private companies, municipalities and non-profit groups obtain business financing throughout the United States. We are an innovative finance company based in California with expertise in the industrial machine, technology and energy markets. We offer equipment leasing, commercial loans, project finance, business loans and working capital for growing companies and approve them more quickly and effectively than traditional leasing companies. In addition to commercial lending, we offer a variety of business finance and commercial loan solutions.
- Financing from $20,000 to $20,000,000
- Business lending terms from 3 to 7 years
- Solar financing up to 25 years
- Working Capital solutions
- Aircraft Finance Programs
- Clients: Commercial, Municipal & Non-Profits
- Customized Vendor Programs
- Internal credit review for expert analysis
- Fast approval process for business lending
Equipment Leasing & Business Financing
Lester Salvatierra of First US Finance helps companies succeed by offering them a variety of business financing solutions.
Clients: We work directly with private companies, business owners, equipment vendors, municipalities, non-profits and brokers.
Focus: We specialize in “A” to “C” credit profiles and base our approvals on the complete business background. If you require equipment financing, equipment leasing or a business loan; we find ways to make your business financing project work.
Types of Projects for Equipment Leasing:
Latest Blog Posts
- 17 Jan 2017Financing SenseDon’t want to pay any interest? Pay cash for your new equipment and you can be assured you are paying the lowest “rate”. If you have buckets of extra cash this might be the best thing to do but if you have that much extra capital that means Read More...
- 19 Oct 2016When Your Bank Says NOA bank rejection is painful particularly if your company is under a time crunch to get new equipment or in need of working capital. Many businesses leave the financing step as the last thing on their agenda which may not allow enough time for an Read More...