We Specialize in…
Your #1 Source for Equipment Leasing & Commercial Lending
First US Finance LLC is an equipment leasing and financing company created to fill the gap left by commercial lenders. Our investor and wholesale funding partners help private companies, municipalities and non-profit groups finance equipment and projects throughout the United States. Based in California, we are an innovative business lender with expertise in the industrial machine, technology and energy markets. We offer equipment leasing, commercial loans and working capital loans for growing companies and approve them more quickly and effectively than traditional lenders. In addition to equipment leasing, we offer a variety of business lending solutions.
- Financing from $20,000 to $20,000,000
- Commercial lending terms from 3 to 7 years
- Commercial energy projects up to 25 years
- Working Capital solutions & Solar Financing
- Aircraft Finance Programs
- Clients: Commercial, Municipal & Non-Profits
- Customized Vendor Programs
- Internal credit review for expert analysis
- Fast approval process for business lending
Equipment Leasing & Business Financing
Lester Salvatierra of First US Finance helps companies succeed by offering them a variety of business financing solutions.
Clients: We work directly with private companies, business owners, equipment vendors, municipalities, non-profits and brokers.
Focus: We specialize in “A” to “C” credit profiles and base our approvals on the complete business background. If you require equipment financing, equipment leasing or a business loan; we find ways to make your business financing project work.
Types of Projects for Equipment Leasing:
Latest Blog Posts
- 31 Jan 2016Cash Buyer – The Good and Bad for Equipment Financing“I pay for everything in cash, I never finance anything” or “I’ve never had to take out a loan, I don’t believe in it”. Every so often, I encounter this type of feedback from a business owner. The attitude usually goes along with a Read More...
- 23 Nov 2015Prequalify for Better ResultsSale reps and vendors spend a considerable amount of time and money to identify and get in front of the right potential client. The opportunity to directly engage with a prospect is often considered a victory in of itself yet many sales people fail Read More...