We Specialize in…
Your #1 Source for Equipment Leasing & Commercial Lending
First US Finance LLC is an equipment leasing and financing company created to fill the gap left by commercial lenders. Our investor and wholesale funding partners help private companies, municipalities and non-profit groups finance equipment and projects throughout the United States. Based in California, we are an innovative business lender with expertise in the industrial machine, technology and energy markets. We offer equipment leasing, commercial loans and working capital loans for growing companies and approve them more quickly and effectively than traditional lenders. In addition to equipment leasing, we offer a variety of business lending solutions.
- Financing from $20,000 to $20,000,000
- Commercial lending terms from 3 to 7 years
- Commercial energy projects up to 25 years
- Working Capital solutions & Solar Financing
- Aircraft Finance Programs
- Clients: Commercial, Municipal & Non-Profits
- Customized Vendor Programs
- Internal credit review for expert analysis
- Fast approval process for business lending
Equipment Leasing & Business Financing
Lester Salvatierra of First US Finance helps companies succeed by offering them a variety of business financing solutions.
Clients: We work directly with private companies, business owners, equipment vendors, municipalities, non-profits and brokers.
Focus: We specialize in “A” to “C” credit profiles and base our approvals on the complete business background. If you require equipment financing, equipment leasing or a business loan; we find ways to make your business financing project work.
Types of Projects for Equipment Leasing:
Latest Blog Posts
- 19 Oct 2016When Your Bank Says NOA bank rejection is painful particularly if your company is under a time crunch to get new equipment or in need of working capital. Many businesses leave the financing step as the last thing on their agenda which may not allow enough time for an Read More...
- 25 Sep 2016Your Bank and Business Financing – Reality CheckBusiness owners and managers want to compare equipment finance companies to their bank and for a good reason; a bank is a company’s first point of reference when borrowing money or financing equipment or an expansion project. A bank is the most Read More...