We Specialize in…
Your #1 Source for Equipment Leasing & Commercial Lending
First US Finance LLC is an equipment leasing and equipment financing company created to fill the gap left by commercial lenders and other equipment leasing companies. Our investor and wholesale funding partners help private companies, municipalities and non-profit groups obtain business financing throughout the United States. We are an innovative finance company based in California with expertise in the industrial machine, technology and energy markets. We offer equipment leasing, commercial loans, project finance, business loans and working capital for growing companies and approve them more quickly and effectively than traditional leasing companies. In addition to commercial lending, we offer a variety of business finance and commercial loan solutions.
- Working Capital Loans
- Capital Leases
- Operating Leases
- Solar Operating Leases
- Power Purchase Agreements (PPA)
- Aircraft Finance Programs
- Customized Vendor Programs
- Internal credit review for expert analysis
- Fast approval process for business lending
Equipment Leasing & Business Financing
Lester Salvatierra of First US Finance helps companies succeed by offering them a variety of business financing solutions.
Clients: We work directly with private companies, business owners, equipment vendors, municipalities, non-profits and brokers.
Focus: We specialize in “A” to “C” credit profiles and base our approvals on the complete business background. If you require equipment financing, equipment leasing or a business loan; we find ways to make your business financing project work.
Types of Projects for Equipment Leasing:
Latest Blog Posts
- 18 Apr 2017How Much Interest Should You PayAt a recent equipment financing and equipment leasing trade show we polled over 125 business owners with a short survey and had various discussions with numerous willing participants. Our main question was simple; if you borrowed $100,000 for your Read More...
- 07 Apr 2017Equipment Finance Brokers Shouldn’t Go BrokeEquipment financing brokers come in all shapes and sizes; many work part time in addition to another job and some work at it full time. Brokers love the flexibility because they can work from home with a laptop, phone and printer/scanner. The Read More...