We Specialize in…
Your #1 Source for Equipment Leasing & Commercial Lending
First US Finance LLC is an equipment leasing and financing company created to fill the gap left by commercial lenders. Our investor and wholesale funding sources help private and public companies, municipalities and non-profit groups finance equipment and projects throughout the United States. Based in California, we are an innovative business lender with expertise in the technology and energy markets. We offer equipment leasing, commercial loans and working capital loans for growing companies and approve them more quickly and effectively than traditional lenders. In addition to equipment leasing, we offer a variety of business lending solutions.
- Financing from $20,000 to $20,000,000
- Commercial lending terms from 3 to 7 years
- Commercial energy projects up to 25 years
- Working Capital solutions & Solar Financing
- Clients: Commercial, Municipal & Non-Profits
- Customized Vendor Programs
- Internal credit review for expert analysis
- Fast approval process for business lending
Equipment Leasing & Business Financing
Lester Salvatierra of First US Finance helps companies succeed by offering them a variety of business financing solutions.
Clients: We work directly with private companies, business owners, equipment vendors, municipalities, non-profits and brokers.
Focus: We specialize in “A” to “C” credit profiles and base our approvals on the complete business background. If you require equipment financing, equipment leasing or a business loan; we find ways to make your business financing project work.
Types of Projects for Equipment Leasing:
Sign-up now for
Latest Blog Posts
- 27 Sep 2015Power Purchase Agreement – The Solution for Your Next Solar Project A Power Purchase Agreement (PPA) is a great way for a company or non-profit organization to pay a fixed or controlled rate for power over a 15 or 20 year period. The PPA electric rate is generally significantly discounted compared to the utility Read More...
- 04 Aug 2015Deal Killers – In Equipment Leasing and FinancingA “deal killer” in financing is one that stops the approval review process right in it’s’ tracks. The finance request is dead and the chances of getting approved are gone. The deal killers are clear and usually well defined but somehow Read More...