We Specialize in…
Your #1 Direct Source for Equipment Leasing & Commercial Lending
First US Finance LLC is an equipment financing and equipment leasing company based in California focused on helping companies finance equipment and projects throughout the United States. Our finance company has an experienced underwriting team moving applications quickly toward approval. As a business lending specialist with extensive expertise in the technology market we offer equipment leasing, business loans, commercial loans, project finance and equipment financing more effectively than traditional lenders. We are the best choice for all your business finance needs and one of the few lenders which still provides great customer service.
- Financing from $20,000 to $20,000,000
- Commercial lending terms from 3 to 7 years
- Commercial energy projects up to 25 years
- Working Capital solutions & Solar Financing
- Clients: Commercial, Municipal & Non-Profits
- Customized Vendor Programs
- Internal credit review for expert analysis
- Fast approval process for business lending
Equipment Leasing & Business Financing
Lester Salvatierra of First US Finance LLC helps companies succeed by offering them a variety of business finance solutions.
Clients: We work directly with private & public companies, business owners, equipment vendors, municipalities, non-profits and brokers.
Focus: We specialize in “A to C” credits and base approvals on the complete business profile. If you need equipment financing, equipment leasing, a business loan or working capital; we can help fund your business financing project.
Types of Projects for Equipment Leasing:
Latest Blog Posts
- 09 Jun 2015Commercial Real Estate Financing OptionsThere are many different kinds of financing options for commercial real estate transactions and understanding the mix of commercial loan products available to you and your business could make the diff... Read More...
- 18 Feb 2015Customer Finance SupportCustomer Finance Support or better known as CFS is an absolute necessity in building long term customer loyalty and higher sales. How many have gone into a car dealer, chosen a vehicle and then went t... Read More...