We Specialize in…
Your #1 Source for Equipment Leasing & Commercial Lending
First US Finance LLC is an equipment leasing and equipment financing company created to fill the gap left by commercial lenders and other equipment leasing companies. Our investor and wholesale funding partners help private companies, municipalities and non-profit groups obtain business financing throughout the United States. We are an innovative finance company based in California with expertise in the industrial machine, technology and energy markets. We offer equipment leasing, commercial loans, project finance, business loans and working capital for growing companies and approve them more quickly and effectively than traditional leasing companies. In addition to commercial lending, we offer a variety of business finance and commercial loan solutions.
- Working Capital Loans
- Capital Leases
- Operating Leases
- Solar Operating Leases
- Power Purchase Agreements (PPA)
- Aircraft Finance Programs
- Customized Vendor Programs
- Internal credit review for expert analysis
- Fast approval process for business lending
Equipment Leasing & Business Financing
Lester Salvatierra of First US Finance helps companies succeed by offering them a variety of business financing solutions.
Clients: We work directly with private companies, business owners, equipment vendors, municipalities, non-profits and brokers.
Focus: We specialize in “A” to “C” credit profiles and base our approvals on the complete business background. If you require equipment financing, equipment leasing or a business loan; we find ways to make your business financing project work.
Types of Projects for Equipment Leasing:
Latest Blog Posts
- 18 May 2017Don’t Give Away the FarmInevitably, whether you are an independent sales rep, service provider or make your own products, someone is going to ask you for a “finders’ fee” or a “referral fee” when they refer new business to you. A finders’ fee is typically given Read More...
- 04 May 2017Every Vendor Needs a Finance PartnerEvery vendor, manufacturer, distributor, dealer or business which sells equipment to another business (B2B sales) can benefit from having an equipment leasing company or finance company as a strategic partner. As a vendor, the goal is to make the Read More...