We Specialize in…
Your #1 Source for Equipment Leasing & Commercial Lending
First US Finance LLC is an equipment financing and equipment leasing company located in California dedicated to helping companies finance equipment and special projects throughout the United States. Our finance company has a dedicated underwriting team which reviews each application thoroughly while moving toward an approval with multiple options for each client. As a business lending specialist, we have an extensive network and experience in the technology market and offer equipment leasing, business loans, commercial loans, project finance and equipment financing more effectively than other leasing companies or traditional lenders. We are your best choice for all your business finance needs and provide great customer service.
- Financing from $20,000 to $20,000,000
- Commercial lending terms from 3 to 7 years
- Commercial energy projects up to 25 years
- Working Capital solutions & Solar Financing
- Clients: Commercial, Municipal & Non-Profits
- Customized Vendor Programs
- Internal credit review for expert analysis
- Fast approval process for business lending
Equipment Leasing & Business Financing
Lester Salvatierra of First US Finance LLC helps companies succeed by offering them a variety of business finance solutions.
Clients: We work directly with private & public companies, business owners, equipment vendors, municipalities, non-profits and brokers.
Focus: We specialize in “A” to “C” credit profiles and base our approvals on the complete business background. If you require equipment financing, equipment leasing, a business loan or working capital; we find ways to make your business financing project work.
Types of Projects for Equipment Leasing:
Latest Blog Posts
- 18 Feb 2015Customer Finance SupportCustomer Finance Support or better known as CFS is an absolute necessity in building long term customer loyalty and higher sales. How many have gone into a car dealer, chosen a vehicle and then went t... Read More...
- 19 Nov 2014Vendors: Prequalify for Better ResultsSale reps and vendors spend a considerable amount of time and money to identify and get in front of the right potential client. The opportunity to directly engage with a prospect is often considered a... Read More...